Wednesday, March 10, 2021

03 Developing coursework briefs

Hobby magazine  

My preferred choice would probably be hobby magazine, for my magazine I would talk about skiing as a sport and how dangerous it is but also how thrilling it is to so many people and the thrill it is with the wind blowing and the snow falling. I would also include resorts, health benefits, kit, teen heroes/role models/cautionary stories and other interesting subjects on skiing.  I would put calm photos of me skiing and the surrounding around all the mountains and how lost you can be skiing but still have amazing surrounds. I would also attach a video of me skiing or a video of me falling to show that its not perfect to master on the first day of skiing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

02 news: REPRESENTATION

 1) Women are under-represented, which reflects a Patriarchal social/ cultural attitudes. In all three of the Observer front covers the broa...