Monday, March 8, 2021

03 Creating Media

Magazine:

For my article cover I would write about the hobby, skiing and how skiing can be dangerous and thrilling at the same time. For the pictures I would do calming pictures to show a contrast against how life threatening surfing if. For the information, I would talk about on how many deaths are from skiing and how it makes teens feel and how good of a hobby it is as it relaxes some people.    

Music video:

For my music video I would do a sad song that send a strong message like, stay by, Rihanna to really capture the teenage audience and it send a strong message. The song is about vulnerability and struggling and love/heart break. 

Homepage:

For my homepage I would base this website about teenagers and have different pages but the linked page would be about the hobby skiing because it is extremely vicious and hard to master quickly but also showing process of myself and others slowly getting better at the hobby.   

Television:

For the television video I would talk about the wild fires in Australia and how its affected so many peoples lives. For the footage I would real videos from the fires and show how much of a casualty these fires were and how serious the situation was.   


1 comment:

  1. Ski-ing would work:
    resorts, health benefits, kit, getting fit for ski-ing, teen heroes /role models / cautionary stories

    ReplyDelete

02 news: REPRESENTATION

 1) Women are under-represented, which reflects a Patriarchal social/ cultural attitudes. In all three of the Observer front covers the broa...